Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Change of Atmosphere

Due to my husband's new work schedule, crunching deadlines - and two very demanding young ones - I had no choice but to temporarily relocate my mac today. A change of pace - a change of view - up two stories with twice the usual amount of light and space something wonderful happened. I have not been this creative and productive in quite some time. There's something to be said for opening up the space and changing your point of view - it has the magical effect of opening up the gates to being more creative.

As excited as I am about this new surge of creativity - I know it cannot last forever - and must return to my office but oh my what creative fun was had today!

They say the kitchen is the best place to party - I say it's the best place to create!

carpe diem

:)
Carolyne

No comments:

Post a Comment